1.Premiere Dental Arts
130 Thomas Johnson Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of the smiles of your whole family using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long la
2.Rosemont Dental Center
2090 Old Farm Dr Ste C
Dr Askari and the staff are Wonderfull.I have been going to this office for 5 years and every time I get first class treatment. I recommend this office to everyone
3.Mid MD Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, PA
68 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste A
As oral and maxillofacial surgeons, Drs. Tan, Zwack and Nawab manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. They are well trained in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Bright Now! Dental
68 Thomas Johnson Dr
That the office manager is excellent and the entire staff. I would recommend this office to all of the residents of Frederick. The doctors have a good bedside manner. Very happy with this officeMore Nearby Locations »
5.Dental One Associates of Frederick
45 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 105
DentistsDental HygienistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
7115 Guilford Dr Ste 101
7.Acosta, Rafael A
110 Baughmans Ln Ste 140
yp.MagicYellow.com Dentist - 30% offFree advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future