1.John R. Kovitch, DDS
176 Thomas Johnson Dr
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
We are a team of trained professionals committed to making each visit a unique experience. We take pride in our ability to provide you with the finest comprehensive dental care. Our doctor, John R. Ko
2.Premiere Dental Arts
130 Thomas Johnson Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of the smiles of your whole family using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long la
3.Family Smile Center, LLC
5950 Frederick Crossing Ln Ste 201
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Knowledgeable and caring dental health professionals, and I would surely recommend my friends and family to this office
4.Pediatric Dental Center of Frederick
7360 Guilford Dr Ste 102
Love this place. Everyone there is so nice and professional. Couldn't imagine taking my kids anywhere else for dental work.
196 Thomas Johnson Dr
Dental ClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
6.Dentist Finder Maryland
6682 Potomac Ave
7.PearlFection Dentistry - Frederick Maryland
196 Thomas Johnson Dr Ste 200
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
Great experience. BEEN going here for years. I would recommend this practice to anyone. Form oral surgery to cosmetic dentistry they do it all.
Frederick Dental Clinics
yp.MagicYellow.com Dental Clinics - 30% offFree advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future