Terrance, Ware DDS
5800 Ridgewood Rd, Jackson, MS, 39211
1.Lakeland Family Dentistry
2475 Lakeland Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
General and Family Dentists
2.Dogwood Family Dental
1004 Hugh Ward Blvd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Amy Sherman attended the University of Mississippi for undergrad. After graduating, she attended the Mississippi School of Dentistry, where she obtained her dental degree. Dr. Sherman is a wife an
3.Tharp & Klaus Dental Clinic
2695 Flowood Dr
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Some procedures deserve the skills of a specialist...a flattering smile is one of them. As a prosthodontist, Dr. Greggory Tharp specializes in restoring smiles by creating and placing natural-looking
4.Castlewoods Dental Clinic Inc
5403 Castlewoods Ct
they are wonderful people. very caring
105 Ridge Way
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
6.Oral & Facial Surgery Of Mississippi
266 Katherine Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Cosmetic SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Plastic & Reconstructive
Dr. Nichols is a well respected medical board certified Physician & Surgeon and Oral Surgeon. Oral, surgery, reconstructive surgery, facial surgery, cosmetic surgery, facial cosmetic surgery, serving
7.Rowland, G Ford Dr
297 Highway 51
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Our office and the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends establishing a "Dental Home" for you child by one year of age. We will help you make the first visit enjoyable and positive. We want to be
Serving the Flowood area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future