Terrance, Ware DDS
5800 Ridgewood Rd, Jackson, MS, 39211
1.Catherine Stephens DMD
208 Mary Ann Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
General Dentistry-Adults & Children-New Patients Welcome
2.Van Meter Oral Surgery
300 Maxey Dr
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Van Meter Oral Surgery
300 Maxey Dr
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Edgar, William P Dr
101 Avalon Ct
5.Mayatte, E Shaun DMD
22 Eastgate Dr
Wonderful dentist with GREAT office staff!! This is the only dentist/doctor I've been to that really worked with me to get an appointment. Excellent experience! I would recommend to anyone.
6.Pediatric Dentistry of Brandon
142 Gateway Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
We specialize in providing excellent dental care for infants, children, adolescents and teens. We are committed to educating the children and parents in our practice and community about caring for the
2004 Courtside Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Coming to Germany Dental is always a great experience. Getting cleanings are always quick but still very thorough and the environment is always warm and welcoming. Other dentists that I've been to are
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future