Children & Adult Dentistry
7250 College Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL, 33907 Creating Beautiful Smiles Since 1992 More Info
22911 Lyden Dr
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Thank you for the wonderful experience. Everyone was welcoming and friendly. Took their time to explain every procedure.Glad we found Aspen Dental in Estero Fl. Ron and AnmariaMore Nearby Locations »
2.Premier Dental & Implant Studio
20321 Grande Oak Shoppes Blvd Ste 316
We know how important having a great smile is to looking and feeling good. That's why Dr. Kelly M. Dainiak and Dr. Sein Moe and the entire team at our Estero, Florida dental practice are committed to
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers Bonita Springs
25195 Chamber Of Commerce Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I normally don't like going to big corporate dental offices. I get the feeling they are there to get patients in and out and maximize profits. Dr. Kelli Eberhardt is an exception. She is so good atMore Nearby Locations »
4.Aaron A. Leishman, DMD, P.A.
9500 Corkscrew Palms Cir Ste 4
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Best dental experience. Very friendly staff. Clean. Wait time less than 10 mins. Highy recommend!
5.Laboda, Michele, DDS
9911 Corkscrew Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Steven Lee Knepper, DDS
21301 S Tamiami Trl Ste 350
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Fort Myers Dental - Dr Eugene Kalsow
14150 Metropolis Ave Ste 1
We highly recommend Fort Myers Dental. The service they provide is amazing and they are just so helpful whenever we walk in. They remember who you are and I have had such a positive experience working
Holloway James M DDS
16 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL, 33990 We'll Leave You With A Smile.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future