R Troup Davis DDS
5185 Castello Dr Ste 1, Naples, FL, 34103
1.Great Expressions Dental Centers Bonita Springs
25195 Chamber Of Commerce Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I normally don't like going to big corporate dental offices. I get the feeling they are there to get patients in and out and maximize profits. Dr. Kelli Eberhardt is an exception. She is so good atMore Nearby Locations »
2.Bonita Periodontics & Implants
9510 Bonita Beach Rd SE Ste 102
Implant DentistryPeriodontistsDentistsDental Hygienists
I put off having my tooth worked on for two years. Finally, the time came to have my tooth extracted. Dr. Teodoro was very kind and gentle and explained everything to me. I could not be more apprec
3.Melanie Pugh, DMD, PA
8800 Bernwood Pkwy Ste 4
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
If you are looking for a gentle, courteous, and friendly dentist in Bonita Springs, you've come to the right place! Our mission is to improve the lives of Southwest Florida through high quality dental
4.Dr. David M.Gulotte, D.M.D.
28441 S Tamiami Trl Ste 206
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Claudie Delgado DR
24940 S Tamiami Trl
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
6.Brian Olitsky DMD PA
24840 S Tamiami Trl Ste 3
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr Brian is the best there is when it comes to design. He designs your smile to fit your face and the size of your mouth.He is THE BEST in his field. And I couldn't begin to say enough about his staff
7.Bonita Dental Studio
9200 Bonita Beach Rd SE Ste 111
Find Local Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future