American Local Locksmith
Serving the Dayton area.
1.Sizemore's Lock & Key Mobile Service
7061 Rio Vista Ct
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Excellent company. Very dependable. Quality work. Very reasonable rates. Have used several times and have recommended quite often. All recomendations were quite satisified.
7919 Graceland St
Locks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
3.Shaw's Lock and Key
7595 Brandt Pike
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Once I bought an old (GM) used car from a towing yard and it had no trunk key. Shaw's was able to make a new key for it WITHOUT REMOVING THE LOCK MECHANISM from the (closed and locked) trunk (no remo
4.Gem City Key Shop Inc
131 E 4th St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I have had duplicate keys made here for years. Today I stopped by for help with my car door lock. It was sticking. I had used some WD 40 and the plastic spray nozzle had sheared off in the lock. T
5.HOOK IT TOWING & JUNK CAR BUYER
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceTowingAutomobile Transporters
WE HAVE SENIOR CITIZEN SPECIALS!
You want top towing service or a junk car buyer who is going to be up front with you and give you the best prices around and go all out of it s way to save you money, you have to use this company. Mr
6.Pools Lock Service
140 N Keowee St
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
7.Advance Locksmith Service
Serving Your Area
Locks & Locksmiths
Offering locksmiths services. Are you looking for a locksmith? If so, youre at the right place! Perhaps, youre in need of a new key or are seeking to explore the benefits of a master key system or are
Serving the Dayton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.