Sizemore's Lock & Key Mobile Service
7061 Rio Vista Ct, Dayton, OH, 45424
1.Gem City Key Shop Inc
131 E 4th St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
I have had duplicate keys made here for years. Today I stopped by for help with my car door lock. It was sticking. I had used some WD 40 and the plastic spray nozzle had sheared off in the lock. T
2.Pools Lock Service
140 N Keowee St
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
3.Safe Tech of Dayton
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingCommercial & Industrial Door Sales & RepairLocks & Locksmiths
Safe Tech of Dayton, Ohio opens safes . We service and repair safe brands such as Liberty, Cannon, Winchester, Champion, Amsec, Gardall, Mosler, Diebold, Hayman, and Stack On.Unable to open your safe
4.Sizemore's Lock & Key Mobile Service
7061 Rio Vista Ct
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Excellent company. Very dependable. Quality work. Very reasonable rates. Have used several times and have recommended quite often. All recomendations were quite satisified.
5.Shaw's Lock and Key
7595 Brandt Pike
Locks & LocksmithsKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Once I bought an old (GM) used car from a towing yard and it had no trunk key. Shaw's was able to make a new key for it WITHOUT REMOVING THE LOCK MECHANISM from the (closed and locked) trunk (no remo
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
7.American Local Locksmith
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
www.LocksmithNearYou.com 1255 S Patterson Blvd, Dayton, OH 45402 24 Hour Friendly LocksmithCall for Immediate Service Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.