Serving the Coronado area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Frank L. Ceja DDS - Family Dentistry
3007 Highland Ave Ste 104
Dr. Frank Ceja strives to build the best relationships with patients by providing treatments of the highest caliber and a service second to none. Our mission is to provide high quality dental care to
2.Michael B Copp, DDS
120 C Ave Ste 150
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsPeriodontists
We were referred to Dr. Copp for dental when we moved to Coronado, CA 2 years ago with the U.S. Navy. He is an excellent dentist and his staff is great. He also takes the Navy (active duty) dental p
3.Joseph DDS Mullins MS
120 C Ave Ste 100
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Daryl F Catherwood DDS
1001 B Ave Ste 105
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5.Martha E Morett DDS
1203 2nd St
Her laser cleaning procedure was ineffective. I called & scheduled an apptmt. for 11/9 @ 2pm via Tatiana. She was unprofessional & lackadaisical when answering the phone & taking my appmt. Based upon
6.Milberg, Diane J, DDS
1001 B Ave Ste 101
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Bowman, David C DDS
2654 4th Ave
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
Visit our website
*One Saturday a Month 7:00 am-12:30 pm *Nitrous Oxide Available * Preventive Dentistry * Prompt Emergency Care* Teeth Whitening * Crowns * Bridges * Dentures* Oral Surgery
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future