Serving the San Diego area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Mira Mesa Dental Care
6755 Mira Mesa Blvd
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I don't like to wait, and there was no waiting. I want the main dentist to clean my teeth, and she did, and it was a careful and thorough job with minimum discomfort (I hate pain). I also don't like m
2.Seaside Pediatrics Dentistry & Orthadontics
12036 Scripps Highlands Dr Ste 100
Doctor is very good at what he does. He has a big heart and is very good with his children patients. Doctor is very knowledgable of all children psychology and neurology. Which is important if child h
3.Giglio, Richard DDS
9855 Erma Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Wonderful dentist. My whole family has been going her for about 10 years. I will never go to another dental office. Dr. Richard Giglio is the best san diego dentist.
4.Davis Paul C. DDS Inc
4320 Genesee Ave
5.Bowman, David C DDS
2654 4th Ave
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
Visit our website
*One Saturday a Month 7:00 am-12:30 pm *Nitrous Oxide Available * Preventive Dentistry * Prompt Emergency Care* Teeth Whitening * Crowns * Bridges * Dentures* Oral Surgery
6.Beautiful Smile Dentistry - Luis E Calixto DDS
6368 El Cajon Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
$50 OFF Includes X-Ray & Exam
We Specialize In Providing Superlative Dentistry And Orthodontist For The Whole Family At Affordable Rates. *Saturday Appointment Only *Full Range Of Services For Patients Of All Ages *Incomes & State
7.San Diego Family Care
7011 Linda Vista Rd
DentistsGrocery StoresClinicsDental Clinics
The clinic itself is hole in the wall. Ugly bulding and no customer service from the staff. Im astma patient and in NEED of PREDNISON. Ladt time got 5 day supply frome the hospital. Made appomtment wi
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future