Robert P. Naughle
13027 Cleveland Ave NW, Uniontown, OH, 44685
1.Pommier Linda A DDS Inc
2869 Copley Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Pommier and her staff strive to provide the best comprehensive quality dental care in a relaxed comfortable atmosphere. We strive to meet all of your individual personalized dental needs. Preventi
2.Pennington Disha Hadi DDS
405 Rothrock Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.Austin Park Dental Inc
801 E State St
DentistsClinicsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Have been a patient as well as my 3 children for many years. Everyone we've referred to them has had nothing but good things to say
235 Broad St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
At McIlvaine Dentistry, we pride ourselves on a patient-led approach to dental care. We feel like you are hiring us to help you manage your oral health, and therefore, you should be in the driver seat
5.Adam Pollock DDS - pediatric dentistry
1707 Portage Trl
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
My 3 children have being going here for 8 years. They are amazing, compassionate and caring!
6.Family Dentistry On The Square - Robert R Guthrie DDS
111 Main St
7.Wanzer Jeremy S DDS LLC
544 White Pond Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Raymond, Rohrbach & Hohman
4322 S Cleveland Massillon Rd, Barberton, OH, 44203
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future