Robert P. Naughle
13027 Cleveland Ave NW, Uniontown, OH, 44685 More Info
3737 W Market St
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Brokloff John DDS
3500 W Market St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Brokloff John DDS is associated with the following industry Offices And Clinics Of Dentists, Dental Surgeon, Maxillofacial Specialist, General Dentistry and Oral Surgery Brands, Products and Services
3.Benson Arthur S
3618 W Market St
4.Pommier Linda A DDS Inc
2869 Copley Rd
DentistsPediatric DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. Pommier and her staff strive to provide the best comprehensive quality dental care in a relaxed comfortable atmosphere. We strive to meet all of your individual personalized dental needs. Preventi
5.Pennington Disha Hadi DDS
405 Rothrock Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Akron Area Oral Maxilliofacial & Facial Cosmetic Surgery
733 W Market St
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryDentists
7.Grant Turner DDS
585 White Pond Dr
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At the office of Grant Turner, DDS, it is our goal to provide exceptional family and cosmetic dentistry in order to make patient needs a priority while treating them in a caring, compassionate, and st
Austin Park Dental Inc
801 E State St, Barberton, OH, 44203
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future