Lubar, David M DDS
555 W Brown Deer Rd, Milwaukee, WI, 53217
1.Drs Trochlell & Associates The Fun Kids Dentist
16655 W Bluemound Rd
This is the best kids dentist ever. I have taken my daughter here since she was one for the free well child check-up. The doctors are all so nice. The hygienists make her visits specialby painting h
12660 W North Ave
Practice Limited To Endodontics - Todd K. Engel DDS - Gregory C. Haasch DDS - Daniel J. Nencka DDS - Three Convenient Locations - BROOKFIELD 12660 W. North Ave., Brookfield, WI 53005, 262-432-1600 - H
3.Meridian Endodontics & Periodontics LLC
2 Locations To Serve You Shorewood
* We Can Help In Financing Your Dental Needs * Saturday By Appointment Only * Please Visit Our Website For More Information
4.Greenbrook Dental Group, S.C.
13780 W Greenfield Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersNo Internet Heading Assigned
Visit our website
Our Practice - Then and Now - Dr. Bill Nequette founded our practice in 1958, and "Wm. L. Nequette & Associates" served the New Berlin and Brookfield area for nearly 40 years, growing into a dynamic,
12455 W Capitol Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Best dentist office ever! Dr. Samantha Pack and her staff are wonderful!More Nearby Locations »
6.Access Endodontics LLC
720 Thomas Ln
DentistsHealth & Welfare ClinicsClinics
What a breath of fresh air! Very friendly staff, & amazing Doctors. I will definitely go to Access Endodontics for my future dental needs!
7.Weber Dental LLC
17585 W North Ave
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons
Lagerman Richard DDS SC
2929 N Oakland Ave, Milwaukee, WI, 53211
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future