1.Village Dental Group
N 79 W 14756 Appleton Ave
Ok-so this is not the most pleasant thing that you have to do in your life, but we all really have to do it. So why not at least go to a dental office that treats you well with well trained personnel.
2.Avenue Dental Group
N84W15959 Appleton Ave
Dental ClinicsClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
One of Milwaukees best dental guys. We are very lucky to have a Doctor whom excels at patient care. He is a great reason to live here.
3.Dr Ronald Schmidt
N89w15680 Main St
Implant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsOrthodontists
Great highly qualified Dentist with all the latest tech on site, very friendly and competent staff. I have recommended many of my friends and family to his practice.
4.Riesch Terrence J DDS
N89 Appleton Ave
5.High Point Dentistry
N 56 W 14044 Silver Spring Dr
Implant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentCosmetic Dentistry
6.Falls Dental Associates
N85 Appleton Ave
Dental HygienistsDentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Every person I've dealt with in their office has been so nice. They're helpful, wiling to provide information, at every step of the way and nice. The hygenists are gentle, while still getting the jo
7.County Line Dental
N97W17095 Division Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontists
County Line Dental is located in Germantown, Wisconsin, servicing the greater Milwaukee, Washington, and Waukesha County areas. We provide a caring and personal touch with high quality dentistry for a
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future