1.Omni Tree Service, Inc.
55 Old State Rd
Tree ServiceArboristsGrading ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Omni Tree Service, Inc. is a full-service tree care company in Ellisville, MO. We can offer you a wide array of services!
2.Metro Lawn Sprinklers & Landscapes
291 Indacom Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Twelve years ago, when we moved to Missouri, we decided on having Metro install an irrigation system for us. That is a decision I have never regretted. Through the years they have maintained the sys
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions
8625 Saint Charles Rock Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesAnimal Removal Services
I manage a apartment building with 4 one bedroom units located in St.louis Mo. Rotter treated my apartment building for German cockroaches. The rottler man was very understanding,helpful, friendly and
5.Bopp Landscaping & Lawn Care
720 Rudder Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsPatio Builders
6.Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions
227 Chesterfield Industrial Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control Services
We have used Rottler for 2 years now and been very pleased with their services. They were very effective in caring for a mole problem in our yard and have also taken care of a bug and mouse problem aMore Nearby Locations »
7.Always There Lawn Care & House Cleaning
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsCleaning ContractorsHouse Cleaning
Always There Lawn Care has been providing professional cleaning and lawn care services to the St. Louis, MO area for over 20 years. Locally owned and operated, we do residential and commercial cleanin
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.