Serving the Eureka area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today! More Info
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
72 E North St
Lawn MaintenanceBee Control & Removal ServiceInspection ServiceAnimal Removal Services
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Metro Lawn Sprinklers & Landscapes
291 Indacom Dr
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Twelve years ago, when we moved to Missouri, we decided on having Metro install an irrigation system for us. That is a decision I have never regretted. Through the years they have maintained the sys
4.Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions
8625 Saint Charles Rock Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesBee Control & Removal Service
I manage a apartment building with 4 one bedroom units located in St.louis Mo. Rotter treated my apartment building for German cockroaches. The rottler man was very understanding,helpful, friendly and
5.Bopp Landscaping & Lawn Care
720 Rudder Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsPatio Builders
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Rottler Pest & Lawn Solutions
227 Chesterfield Industrial Blvd
Lawn MaintenanceAnimal Removal ServicesBee Control & Removal ServicePest Control Services
We have used Rottler for 2 years now and been very pleased with their services. They were very effective in caring for a mole problem in our yard and have also taken care of a bug and mouse problem aMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Eureka area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.