Rausch Family Dentistry
1172 Rockbridge Rd, Stone Mountain, GA, 30087
1.Great Expressions Dental Centers Dunwoody
1720 Old Spring House Ln Ste 315
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
i initially thought i was going to write a good review after my first visit because everyone was so friendly but that all changed the moment i left! it was my first visit, the nurse flossed my teeth lMore Nearby Locations »
2.Gallery 32 Dental Arts
3580 Piedmont Rd NE
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Hygienists
3.Buckhead Family Dentistry
3379 Peachtree Rd NE
DentistsMedical ClinicsClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Highly Recommended. I have been a patient of Dr. Travis Paige for over 12 years and I have never been disappointed. He provides excellent care. He is highly intelligent and knowledgeable. He has alway
4.Susan H. Lee, DMD
3280 Howell Mill Rd NW
For over 10 years, Dr. Lee has been striving to provide children in the Atlanta area the highest quality dental care in a gentle, fun environment. Working along with parents and her dedicated staff, n
5.Kool Smiles of Atlanta
5495 Old National Hwy
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
The staff was friendly n professional, they knew what they were doing, they were highly experienced n they took very good care of my son. This was the Old National highway location, great job staff��More Nearby Locations »
6.The Szikman Dental Group
2070 S Park Pl SE Ste 300
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
CLASSY SERVICE AND I WILL BE BACK SOON. KEEP IT UP gcdc inmate search ,ALER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4FDs2PsjEk
7.Siegel & Dolt Comprehensive Dental Care
2751 Buford Hwy NE
About 3 years ago Dr Dolt presented me with a dental plan for work he recommended for me. Included in the plan he recommended crowning my upper front teeth. The teeth had no decay or other problems b
The Szikman Dental Group
Serving the Atlanta area. Porcelain Crowns, Veneers, ToothWhitening and Dentures. Call Us!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future