Serving the Atlanta area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Piedmont Health Center
1830 Piedmont Way NE
This is a wonderful clinic. Usually no wait time and service is timely and professional. Would recommend Piedmont Health Center to anyone who wants quality medical care.
2.Siegel & Dolt Comprehensive Dental Care
2751 Buford Hwy NE
About 3 years ago Dr Dolt presented me with a dental plan for work he recommended for me. Included in the plan he recommended crowning my upper front teeth. The teeth had no decay or other problems b
3.Andrews, George M DDS
2993 Piedmont Rd NE
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Dr. George Andrews is a private dental care practitioner in Atlanta, Georgia. He has been in the dental field since 1991, and caters to the Peachtree Park and Buckhead neighborhoods. He received his d
4.Kool Smiles of Atlanta
5495 Old National Hwy
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Awesome, Awesome Staff. I had an appt. that I rescheduled for 10 am today for my 4 year son. Yet, when I arrived they said they did not have it. I was instantly worried n a bit frustrated. That was aMore Nearby Locations »
5.The Szikman Dental Group
2070 S Park Pl SE Ste 300
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
CLASSY SERVICE AND I WILL BE BACK SOON. KEEP IT UP gcdc inmate search ,ALER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4FDs2PsjEk
6.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
3200 Cobb Galleria Pkwy Ste 105
ClinicsOptical GoodsPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometrists
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
1000 Johnson Ferry Rd
ClinicsMedical Equipment & SuppliesHospitalsMastectomy Forms & Apparel
Northside is so much more than just a hospital. It's an extensive network of state-of-the-art facilities staffed with skilled, caring professionals who are dedicated to the health and wellness of the
Serving the Atlanta area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.