1.Mcrae Family Dental
995 Baxter St
Overall, a very pleasant experience! The entire staff was very friendly and warm, making me feel right at home. They took my insurance company, so I left my cleaning appointment feeling totally satisf
2.Epps Village Family Dentistry LLC
1720 Epps Bridge Pkwy
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Epps Village Family Dentistry is a local Athens dental practice that offers general, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry. With over 30 years of experience, knowledgeable staff, and a qualified dentist,
3.Athena Dental Associates
1020 Hawthorne Ave
4.Cole Ronald S DMD
1060 Gaines School Rd
5.Richard C Manus Jr DMD
1010 Prince Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
In just attempting to make an appointment to this clinic, I was treated rudely, very uncaring, and with a very aristocratic "I'm doing you a favor to let you pay me to spend five minutes with you" kin
6.Athens Family Dental
3380 Old Jefferson Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Both of my kids had oral surgery here on a referral from their regular dentist. One had 4 teeth removed because of overcrowding and one had their wisdom teeth removed. The procedures were incredibly q
7.Rice DDS William G
140 Hawthorne Park
Cosmetic, General & Family Dentistry. Crowns, Bridges, Partials. No Prep Lumineers. Dental Implants. Root Canals. Extractions.
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future