1.Strickland, Chris DMD
1582 Mars Hill Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
We would like to welcome you to our office. We take great satisfaction in helping you maintain optimal oral health. Our practice is devoted to comprehensive and preventive patient care. Throughout our
2.Ware Greg DMD
1031 Village Dr
3.Epps Village Family Dentistry LLC
1720 Epps Bridge Pkwy
DentistsClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Epps Village Family Dentistry is a local Athens dental practice that offers general, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry. With over 30 years of experience, knowledgeable staff, and a qualified dentist,
4.Mcrae Family Dental
995 Baxter St
Overall, a very pleasant experience! The entire staff was very friendly and warm, making me feel right at home. They took my insurance company, so I left my cleaning appointment feeling totally satisf
5.Athena Dental Associates
1020 Hawthorne Ave
6.Cole Ronald S DMD
1060 Gaines School Rd
1010 Woodlands Rd
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future