Ames Center For Cosmetic & Family Dentistry
415 S Duff Ave Ste D, Ames, IA, 50010 Give Yourself Something To Smile About More Info
806 Duff Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
I got my teeth cleaned at Aspen and I have to say it was one of the best places I have ever been to. The staff was very nice and did an excellent job on cleaning my teeth. Also when I had a problem wiMore Nearby Locations »
2.Consamus & Hampton Dental Clinic
3324 Orion Dr
Consamus & Hampton Dental Clinic has been offering a full-range of dental care to Ames and the surrounding communities since 1981. The clinic specializes in patient care and comfort utilizing the most
3.Ames Oral Surgeons
1212 Duff Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
At Ames Oral Surgeons,your dental health is our priority when you visit us. Dr. John Kazwell, Dr. Robert Rudman, Dr. Peter Cho, and the entire surgical team are dedicated to providing you with the per
4.Stoltze & Stoltze Family Dentistry
511 Duff Ave Ste 200
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental Labs
Always attentive. Terrific staff. I've been to many and imho Dr Sonya is by far the very best in Ames.
5.Overman Family Dentistry
1606 Golden Aspen Dr Ste 110
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
6.Dentistry At Somerset
2720 Stange Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Dentistry Beyond Your Expectations.At Dentistry at Somerset we take great pride in our quality staff. Each member of our team is dedicated to making patients feel relaxed and at-home while in our offi
7.Ames Pediatric Dental
2208 Philadelphia St
Pediatric DentistryOrthodontistsDentistsImplant Dentistry
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future