1.Fifth Street Dental
616 5th St
A trip to the dentist shouldn't leave you feeling cold and unappreciated. Try the friendly, personalized care offered at Fifth Street Dental Office in Ames, Iowa. We offer full-service general dentist
2.Pollard Family Dentistry
1620 S Kellogg Ave Ste 107
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Schedule Your Smile Consult. Pollard Family Dentistry offers complete and comprehensive dental service to the residents of the Ames, IA, area. Our goal is to develop and maintain a lifetime of beautif
620 5th St
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Herrick Dental P.C. is not your typical dentist office. Our office, located in Ames, IA, specializes in a variety of dental services geared towards the entire family. Here at Herrick Dental P.C., we k
4.Ames Family Dental
405 5th St
Welcome to Ames Family Dental where our team will give you and your family the time and attention you deserve as we deliver the highest quality of dental care. We will treat you like family in our sta
5.Blue Sky Orthodontics
4611 Mortensen Rd
A perfect day almost always involves two things- a blue sky and plenty of smiles. While, unfortunately, we can't help you with the weather, we can help give you a brilliant smile. That way, no matter
806 Duff Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
I got my teeth cleaned at Aspen and I have to say it was one of the best places I have ever been to. The staff was very nice and did an excellent job on cleaning my teeth. Also when I had a problem wiMore Nearby Locations »
7.Consamus & Hampton Dental Clinic
3324 Orion Dr
Consamus & Hampton Dental Clinic has been offering a full-range of dental care to Ames and the surrounding communities since 1981. The clinic specializes in patient care and comfort utilizing the most
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future