Serving the Yakima area.
1.A-1 Sewer Service
903 W Ahtanum Rd
PlumbersSewer ContractorsBuilding ContractorsExcavation Contractors
Locally owned and operated. We have been in business over 40 years, proudly serving Yakima County and Central Washington. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our cu
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
802 Tennant Ln
PlumbersFire & Water Damage RestorationGrease TrapsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
My service done on 4-4-12 was done accurately and in a timely matter for putting in a water line for the new refrigerator.More Nearby Locations »
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
Serving the Yakima area. Call eLocal Plumbers 24/7Talk To A Local Plumber Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?