1.Dominion Energy North Carolina
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
Dominion Energy North Carolina provides affordable, safe and reliable energy to residential, commercial and industrial customers in eastern North Carolina. Dominion Energy North Carolina is a clean en
2.Halifax Electric Membership Corporation
208 Whitfield St
Electric CompaniesEnergy Conservation ConsultantsUtility CompaniesEnergy Conservation Products & Services
Welcome to Halifax Electric Membership Corporation, a rural electric cooperative that serves parts of Halifax, Martin, Nash, and Warren Counties. We have been serving our members for 75 years operatin
3.Acree's ElectricalServing the Wilson, NC area
I had a problem with the power supply to my house. Acree's Electrical sent and electrician to my house to identify the problem. The problem was a broken wire that had to be repaired by Dominion Power
4.Overton's Electric Inc.
586 English Rd
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of electrical service to our customers. We believe that by maintaining a consistent record of completing projects within the scheduling commitments of the
5.CMS Electric, Inc.
414 John Winstead Rd
CMS Electric, Inc., is a residential and commercial electrical contractor. In business since 1998, we have over 100 years of collective experience providing electrical services and helping our custome
6.Amp Electrical Contractors
1121 Chilmark Ave
Thank you for considering Amp Electrical Contractors to handle your electrical needs. We provide electrical services to the residents of Wake Forest, NC and the surrounding areas. We specialize in ele
7.A-C Electric IncServing the Wilson, NC area
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsElectric Motors-Manufacturers & DistributorsAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
A.C Electric is a locally owned and operated business. We are certified York and carrier dealers offering air conditioning, heating and electrical services. Call us for new installations, repairs and
Mr Electric of Greenville
ElectricalContractorsNearYou.com 567 Abbott Farm Rd, Ayden, NC 28513 Fast & Reliable Electrical Service.Call Us Now for an Appointment.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.