Donald F Bowen DDS
1201 S High St, Columbus, OH, 43206
1.Sunbury Plaza Dental
6025 S Sunbury Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Beautiful practice! Very friendly and educated doctors and staff! Best dental experience I have ever had!
2.Zody, Gretchen R DDS
627 Office Pkwy
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
The dentist and staff are very enjoyable and have a great attitude. They do totally painless high-end work. It's been years since I went anywhere besides this dentist! Without question, I'm thankful f
3.Westerville Dental Associates
627 Office Pkwy
DentistsOrthodontistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.Salaita Rashelle D DDS
937 Polaris Woods Blvd
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Complimentary Consultation The first visit to our office will consist of a thorough examination by Dr. Salaita. We will take complimentary digital photos and a digital panoramic x-ray to aid with the
515 Executive Ct Suite 160
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Northstar Family Dental
538 Polaris Pkwy
DentistsPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
A great experience at Northstar Family Dental. Great facility and the people that work there were great. Will recommend to family & friends.
7.Dr. Terry D Olejko DDS MS
615 Copeland Mill Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
DELAWARE LOCATION-551 West Central Ave Suite 200 Delaware OH 43015 (740)368-5566. WESTERVILLE LOCATION-615 Copeland Mill Rd-Suite 2A-Westerville OH 43081 (614)895-8400.
Nieman, Scott W DDS
395 N West St, Westerville, OH, 43082
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future