1036 Brighton Ave Ste A
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
324 Gannett Dr Ste 500
We are a Family dental practice in a relaxed comfortable atmosphere. We offer Invislign braces for all ages .In addition to practicing dentistry himself, Dr. Kivus also has an up and coming dentist in
3.Restorative & Aesthetic Dental Associates PA
650 Brighton Ave
Are you looking for more from your dentist?Are you interested in top quality preventive and cosmetic dental care in Portland, Maine? At Restorative and Aesthetic Dental Associates, we practice whole m
4.David R Kerr DDS
1601 Congress St Ste 4
Dr. David R Kerr, DDS in Portland, ME; our goal in my practice is to provide you with comprehensive care that focuses on your long term health. To make that a reality, we work together so that you und
1250 Forest Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
We specialize in Prosthodontics, dental impacts, Maxillofacial Prsthetics and cosmetic dentistry. We are moving this fall to 1250 Forest Ave. Portland Maine. We will be on the third floor. We look for
6.Brennan, Leonard DMD
1250 Congress St
Family dentistry for all ages. Our services consist of preventative and all restorative procedures including white fillings, implants, crown and bridge. Complete services for dentures and partials inc
7.Susan R Russett-Collet DDS
868 Brighton Ave
Dr. Susan Russett-Collett is dedicated to the oral good health for children birth to adolescence. The doctor is focused on pediatric/adolescent growth and development, disease prevention, and restorat
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future