A & E Dental
10804 Huffmeister Rd Ste D, Houston, TX, 77065
1.Clear Lake Dental Care
202 E Medical Center Blvd
Implant DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
2.League City Family Dentistry
3891 E League City Pkwy
DentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
I called the office with a toothache. The receptionist was very friendly and worked me right in. From the moment I walked in the door, I was met with smiling faces and friendly personalities. Everyone
3.Clear Lake Dental Care
202 W Medical Center Blvd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDental HygienistsCosmetic Dentistry
I relocated from North TX and shopped for a dentist for over 6 months. The office won me over with my first phone call. Took a chance and have been with them for over 8 years. My adult family and t
4.Southern Dental Baybrook
1235 W Bay Area Blvd
Don't ever go here! The doctor who did my wife's endodontic treatments was rude and they make you wait forever! Plus she reported pain which she still has pain to date.Endodontic treatment was incorre
5.Dr. Teresa Ladner, DDS
13810 John Audubon Pkwy Ste A
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
1 Professional Park Dr
7.R. S. Saenz II
2200 Space Park Dr Ste 208
This office is great, they know everybody by name, and it's almost like a family there
Jefferson Dental Clinics
Serving the Webster area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future