Family Heating Cooling & Electrical Inc
Serving the Wayne area.
1.Bratcher Electric Inc
35728 Van Born Rd
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
Bratcher Electric Inc. is a full service electrical contracting firm that has been working with and taking care of its customers for over 50 years. Our goal is to provide complete customer satisfactio
227 N Main St
ElectriciansBuilding MaintenanceElectric GeneratorsElectric Equipment & Supplies
-Commercial - Residential - Industrial-Fully Licensed & Insured
3.Joe Pizik Electric Inc
375 Oliver Dr
ElectriciansSmoke Detectors & AlarmsSpas & Hot Tubs-Repair & ServiceGenerators
4.DESCO Electrical LLC
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialLighting Contractors
$50 off Electrical Service Safety Inspection
I needed a new circuit run for my stove. DESCO Electrical's price was the best. They were fast and neat. They also corrected a grounding problem in my panel at no extra charge. Highly recommended!
5.Michigan Quality Electric
4104 Pioneer Dr
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment & Supplies
* We'll Save You Money! *Residential *Commercial *Industrial *Owner Operated *Free Estimates *Attention To Detail *New Circuit Breaker Boxes *Generator Hookups *Hot Tubs *Parking Lot & Sign Lighting *
6.Van Buren Electric
141 N Mill St
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & Repair
Visit our website
Van Buren Electric is located in Plymouth, Michigan.Whether you have an emergency, or want to make sure your circuits breakers are working correctly, we're here to take care of you. We offer24 hour em
7.Supreme Electric Service LLCServing the Wayne, MI area
As a full service electrical contractor, Supreme Electric installs, maintains, and repairs residential and commercial wiring systems. Supreme Electric offers free, up front estimates with very competi
Summerset Electric Inc
24401 Maplehurst Dr, Clinton Township, MI, 48036
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.