First Class Plumbing And Heating
7861 Cox Dr, Anchorage, AK, 99516 More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.Blake's Plumbing & Heating
4131 Woronzof Dr
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHeating Equipment & SystemsBoilers Equipment, Parts & Supplies
Blake is prompt, fair, professional, honest, and he really knows his stuff. He shows up when scheduled and gets right to business. His prices are very fair and doesn't charge travel time. I highly rec
5.Chugach Sewer & Drain
3317 Jerde Cir
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer Contractors
Called Chugach Sewer & Drain They sent a hard working young man ( DALE ) over after looking around for about 5 min he narrowed down the problem and went right to fixing it . Very ppersonable and respe
6.First Class Plumbing And Heating
7861 Cox Dr
PlumbersBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & SystemsFurnaces-Heating
Shaw is polite, professional and above all fair in his pricing. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my home!!!
7.McCann Plumbing & Heating
2937 Crows Nest Cir
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBoilers Equipment, Parts & SuppliesHeating Equipment & Systems
Call for a Free Estimate with Coupon!
I called McCann in the afternoon and had an appointment first thing in the morning the next day. Don, the owner, arrived to my home on time. The job I needed done took less than an hour (with a one
Serving the Wasilla area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?