Joseph A Mika DDS
3700 Stutz Dr, Canfield, OH, 44406
1.Warren Family Dental Center
433 Niles Cortland Rd NE
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Absolutely wonderful doctor and staff!!! They are amazing with my husband, myself and our 5 year old daughter. I would recommend them to anyone!
2.Bauer, Brad DMD
8096 E Market St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
3.LaPolla Kenneth D DDS
8588 E Market St
The dental office of Kenneth D. LaPolla, DDS, is conveniently located in Howland, Ohio. Our top priority is helping you achieve and maintain optimal dental health! Dr. Kenneth D. LaPolla has been sett
4.Jones Mark DMD
8799 E Market St
Implant DentistryOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Free whitening for life call office for details.
5.Northeastern Ohio Endodontics
8740 E Market St Ste 1
6.Northeastern Ohio Endodontics
6715 Mines Rd SE
7.Digital Dental CATscan of Ohio
405 Niles Cortland Rd NE
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future