Fleet Electrical Services Inc.
202 Rainbow Dr, Cabot, AR, 72023
5511 A St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
We guarantee: promptness. Cleanliness. Drug & alcohol free electricians. Courteous service. Skilled professionals. NO surprising chargesMore Nearby Locations »
2.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
Visit our website
Kyle Electric Services is an Electrical Contracting Company (TECL 26906) headquartered in Cedar Park, Texas serving clients Austin and surrounding areas. Established in 1997, Kyle Electric continues t
4.Elite Electric & Controls
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
*Professional Contractor Service 'Professional Electric Service
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
6.Fleet Electrical Services Inc.
202 Rainbow Dr
I wanted to have can lights put in my living room and dining room. They can out and did the job in just a couple hours. After calling around, I found that the price was fair and was cheaper than most
ElectriciansElectrical EngineersConstruction EngineersProfessional Engineers
Tri-City Electric is a family owned business, opened since 2007. Our electricians are state licensed and receive ongoing training to provide you with an exceptional end-result product. We are ready to
Simpson Electric Co Inc
Little Rock, AR, 72206
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.