Willock, C Michael DDS
861 Willow Dr, Chapel Hill, NC, 27514
1.The Dental Care Center - Wake Forest
1900 S. Main St., Suite 206
Our Wake Forest dental practice, conveniently located on South Main Street, serves patients with advanced general and cosmetic dentistry. Our general dentists are well-qualified to treat entire famili
2.Gentle Family Dentistry
304 Capcom Ave
DentistsOrthodontistsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Gentle Family Dentistry offers attentive, personalized family dentistry located in Wake Forest, North Carolina. We serve the following areas: North Raleigh, Youngsville, Louisburg, Rolesville, Bunn, F
1711 S Main St
Cleanings are never supposed to cause pain""- Dr. Suh informed me at my first cleaning visit with him. Cleaning visits were always painful for me physically at other dental offices, and I thought that
4.Wake Forest Dental Arts
12520 Capital Blvd Ste 101
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
$1200 Towards a Full Invisalign Treatment
dr collins is a very nice and good dentist. the dental hygentist are very good. the dark headed receptionist (white lady) should be careful of what she says about pt.s. they can hear in the waiting ro
5.The Happy Tooth Orthodontics - Wake Forest
616 Dr. Calvin Jones Hwy., Suite 200
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
Poorly performed work pain didn't go away.
3415 Rogers Rd Ste # 100
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Dr. Kim Melton, DDS, PHD
3205 Rogers Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Carolina Family Dentistry
Serving the Wake Forest area. Local General Dentists.Call Us Today in Raleigh, NC.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future