Serving the Waco area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
1.Thomas W Waggener
4535 Lake Shore Dr
I have been a patient of Dr. Waggoner for many years. I find him and his staff to be very caring and interested in finding the best solution for whatever problem I have. I feel that they try to make
2.Today's Family Dental
715 N 64th St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I also had to return due to dry socket, and actually saw Dr. Quigly because Dr.Williams was out. I went in crying in pain, and after he dressed the socket it eased off and has continued to heal really
1601 Walton Dr
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Founded in 2002. Kool Smiles is a network of local dental offices dedicated to expanding quality dental care access for children and families in underserved communities. Kool Smiles provides preventatMore Nearby Locations »
4.McCall, Mark A DDS
2229 Columbus Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
5.Starr General Dentistry
6400 Cobbs Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers More Info
2320 W Loop 340
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
7.Richard E Armstrong
2098 N Valley Mills Dr
DentistsEndodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic Dentistry
We've created a cosmetic dental practice that puts your smile out there--front and center--for everyone to see. You'll love the results that we can get with our combination of latest technology and ex
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future