Altura Centers for Health
1101 N Cherry St, Tulare, CA, 93274
1.Gupta Vinod Md
100 Willow Plz
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
Good dr would recommend him
2.Soloniuk-Tays, Gaylene J MD
306 N Conyer St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
*Family Practice *Pediatrics *Geriatrics
3.Kaweah Delta Medical Center
400 W Mineral King Ave
HospitalsClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons
Yellow pages it's really good to keep your information it's really good to look for places and restaurants
4.Stillwater, Lyle B MD FACS
812 W Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sleep DisordersPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
Dr. Stillwater is an excellent doctor who truly cares about his patients. I had the deviated septum surgery and he took really good care of me. The surgery went well and I am very pleased with his c
5.Visalia Eye Center
112 N Akers St
Physicians & SurgeonsOptometry Equipment & SuppliesOptometristsEyeglasses
beautiful facility, very professional and caring staff.
6.Orthopaedic Associates Medical Clinic Inc.
820 S Akers St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedics
The doctors here treat you like people as opposed to cattle like I feel at many places. I didnt require surgery, but hey gave me great advise on how to relieve my pain in my hip before taking the nex
7.Premier Walk-In Medical
4025 W Caldwell Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
My family and I have been coming to Premier for years. We enjoy thefriendly staff and the Doctor's are the best in the area. I like that factthat their open even on the weekends! Great experiences,
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.