1.Sanford Nadelstein, DDS CAGS
60 Lagoon Pond Rd
79 Beach Rd
3.Garrett Orazem, DMD
31 Beach Road Ext Unit A202
4.Cullen Brian S Dmd
258 Edgartown Rd
5.South Coast Root Canal Therapy
23 Airport Rd
6.Paradise Dental Group
395 State Rd Ste 5
DentistsDental ClinicsOrthodontistsDental Hygienists
7.David S Samuels, DMD
23 Airport Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future