Keith McDonald Plumbing Sewer & Septic
206 Troup St, Dublin, GA, 31021
1.Advanced Repair & Maintenance Service
Air Conditioning Service & RepairPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Locally owned and operated family business for over 13 years. State Licensed and Insured, Heating, Cooling and Plubming. Heating & Coolin-We service and repair all heating and cooling systems, but rec
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
6.Expert Licensed Plumbers
Needed a plumber, made a call and got service right away. great service!! Work was completed quickly and Professionally
7.Eddie Lee Plumbing, Inc.
2079 Petross Rd
PlumbersWater Heater RepairPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGeneral Contractors
Serving the Vidalia area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?