Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
1.Robert D Findley, DDS
727 Highway 56
2.Robert D. Findley DDS
1190 W Main St
3.Ruter Douglas R DDS
402 4th St
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry, crowns, fillings, partials, implants, bonding, root canals, new patients welcome, consultations, financing available, most insurances accepted. We service the residential area. Fou
4.Scott P Wilson DDS - Scott Wilson DDS
520 Sheldon St
Scott Wilson DDS PSC is a locally owned and operated family dental practice. We are located in Greendale and we are excepting new patients. Our staff is highly skilled and professional and you will fe
5.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Staff is always friendly and kind. They are always helpful by explaining procedure and insure benefits. My children and I always enjoy going.
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers
DentistsOrthodontistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
Dentistry for Kids
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Call for Local Childrens' Dentists.Call & Schedule an Appointment Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future