Michael & Son Services
Charlotte, NC, 28277
1.Grainger Plumbing and Repair
3926 Huss Rd
Plumbing EngineersConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Family owned company. Residential new construction and repairs, water heaters, gas piping, well pumps, drain cleaning, and more, at an Affordable Price.
2.Charlotte Plumbing MastersServing the Vale, NC area
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer Cleaners & RepairersWater Heaters
I had Charlotte Plumbing Masters come out and replace the cast iron pipes in my home - it was built in the 1960's. It was fantastic work at a great price. Highly recommend!
3.Michael & Son Services
140 Dupree St
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
5.Dickerson Jim Plumbing & Electrical Services Inc
PlumbersAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & Specialties
Great Plumbing ServiceI highly recommend this company. The response time was very quick. I was very impressed by how quickly they repaired my plumbing.
6.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Vale area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.