California Dental Group
930 W Foothill Blvd, Upland, CA, 91786
1.Signature Dental Group
1183 E Foothill Blvd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Signature Dental, your smile is our top priority. General and Cosmetic Dentistry in Upland, Claremont, Montclair, Rancho Cucamonga and Ontario. Late evenings and Saturday appointmrnts Available. Our e
2.Hutton and Hale DDS, Inc.
600 N Mountain Ave Ste A205
Our office is dedicated to helping you achieve optimum dental health. We believe in comprehensive treatment planning and use high quality, conservative restorative, and cosmetic dentistry to help you
3.California Dental Group
930 W Foothill Blvd
FREE $50 GIFT CARD+1more
4.Hattar Dental And Orthodontics
9950 Foothill Blvd
DentistsOrthodontistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
great office very friendly clean good looking staff do not keep you wait long time ,also the doctor will give you enough time for asking QS.
5.Hospitality Dental Group of Rancho Cucamonga
8325 Haven Ave
At Hospitality Dental Associates, our mission is to promote dental health with Hospitality so much so that we use the pineapple, the traditional symbol of hospitality, in our logo. Hospitality Dental
12385 Central Ave
Comprehensive dental care and a warm and caring environment. We offer everything from basic cleanings to X-rays and use the latest technology to give you a great smile that you won’t be able to wait t
7.Dr. Maher Barsoum - Upland
258 E 9th St
Dentist, Emergency dental services, Sedation Dentist, Dentists, Denture,denture repair,Dentures
Hillsview Dental Care
Serving the Upland area. Local General Dentists.Call Us in Anaheim, CA.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future