Serving the Tuttle area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1.Partners In Health Multi Care Clinic
5100 E Highway 37
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
I agree with the last reviewer.. I am letting everyone I know and people who I don't know this place is the pits! They leave you hanging.. waiting on results.. when you call they give you the run aro
2.Tuttle Family Medical Clinic
6 E Main St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Healthcare One Urgent Care And Family Pracitice
5100 E Highway 37
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
4.Immediate Care of Oklahoma
11808 S May Ave
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
This place represents the perfect depiction of what an urgent care or immediate care clinic should be. The staff was pleasant, welcoming, and accommodating. Dr. Simpson provides prompt and precise c
5.Taguchi Women's Clinic PLLCServing the Tuttle, OK area
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Our Mission at the Taguchi Womens Clinic PLLC is to provide compassionate and premier healthcare to women of all ages in our community and the region. At Taguchi Women s Clinic, we believe your health
520 S Mustang Rd
Medical CentersClinicsMedical Clinics
Do not go I have been there 3 times in the last month or two and each time I have been told by the Dr that she could not handle. She then told me to go to emergency room I did that and all it was wer
7.Human Performance Centers
1200 SW 104th St
Physical Therapy ClinicsPhysical TherapistsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
this place helps trust me i,m still going
Crossroads Family Dentistry
Serving the Tuttle area. Experienced Cosmetic and GeneralDentists in Oklahoma City. Call Us.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.