1.Center For Digestive Health
589 Garfield St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
The Center for Digestive Health, located on North Mississippi Medical Center's campus, offers outpatient digestive procedures. In addition, the center is home to the Heartburn Center of Mississippi as
2.Jones Family Medical Clinic
1200 N Gloster St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsMedical Clinics
Jones Family Medical Clinic offers medical care services in the Tupelo, MS area. Together with Phil Jones, M.D. and Tammie Waters, CFNP, we are dedicated to providing quality medical care for you. Lea
3.Dermatology Center Of North Mississippi PA
516 Pegram Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
We are a leading dermatology practice serving Tupelo, MS and the Greater Tupelo area for more than 30 years. We understand the importance of good skin care, and providing quality patient care is our h
4.Digestive Health Specialists PA
589 Garfield St
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & Surgeons
Digestive Health Specialists has a dedicated team of 9 board certified gastroenterologists who offer the latest in treating digestive diseases. Our physicians also offer sub-specialty treatment in Hep
5.Sanders Clinic For Women
1041 S Madison St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
6.North Mississippi Allergy And Asthma Center
1512 Medical Park Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
North Mississippi Allergy and Asthma Center was established in 2008. We specialize in the treatment of allergic rhinitis, asthma (pediatric and adults), eczema, hay fever, sinus disease, insect allerg
7.Lipid & Metabolism Institute Of Northeast Mississippi
670 Crossover Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.