Gloster Creek Dental Care
499 Gloster Creek Vlg, Tupelo, MS, 38801
1.Thornton Dental Care
2864 Traceland Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
General & Implant Dentistry, Adults, Kids. Laser Dentist Cleanings, Polishings, Crowns, Bridges, Nitrous Oxide, Root Canal Therapy, Dentures, Partials, Invisalign, Cosmetic Dentistry, Same Day Appoint
2.Main Street Family Dentistry DMD
627 W Main St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental ClinicsClinics
Very friendly staff and I love the location and the atmosphere in this office. Everyone is so nice and would recommend children and adults to come in and see what I talking about. ����������������
602 Pegram Dr
4.Austin Dental Clinic
3694 W Jackson St
DentistsClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
5.Tupelo Smiles Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
101 Park Gate Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
The best dental service I personally have ever used.No pain. Awesome service. Not to mention the music
6.Collins, Joby D
704 Hillcrest Dr
DentistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Everyone is very nice. Takes the nervousness out of going to the dentist.
7.Kellum Dental Clinic PA
505 Robins St
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Real good best place to be. I tell all my friends and family to go there. Real nice people and friendly.
Kellum Dental Clinic PA
505 Robins St, Tupelo, MS, 38804
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future