1113 Washington Rd
Urgent MD is the CSRA's Premier Urgent Care Provider, URGENT MD is also the leader in prompt, no-appointment-needed Primary Medical Care. With 5 convenient locations to serve you, URGENT MD provides rMore Nearby Locations »
2.Academy Of Women's & Children's Health LLC
524 W Hill St
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.McDuffie Mental Health Clinic
306 Greenway St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.Walmart - Pharmacy
2205 Harrison Rd SE
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
5.Center for Primary Care- McDuffie
505 Mount Pleasant Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
MCDUFFIE Physicians: Jacqueline W. Fincher, MD, MACP, Susan H. Land, MD, James L. Lemley, MD, FAAFP, MBA, CPE, and Robert K. Lemley, MD
6.Brunson, Charles W DMD
115 Gordon St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsClinics
7.Dr. W David W Hall, DC
104 E Hall St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.