Gentle Touch Dentistry
500 E Central Texas Expy, Harker Heights, TX, 76548 From Our Family To Your Family.
1.Verbena Family Dentistry
179 Verbena Dr
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
2.Canyon Creek Dentistry
1618 Canyon Creek Dr
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Visit our website
I love the way Canyon creek dentistry take care of my children's teeth, and they do an awesome job when my kids come out of room thy have a big beautiful smile
3.Dr. Jason Megens
1109 S 31st St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
Everyone here is so nice!! They actually treat you like a person, and the atmosphere is amazing very warm and comforting something i need especially visiting the dentist lol. I highly recommend them!!
4.Myers, Robert J DDS
3126 Thornton Ln
Hours of Operation: Mon & Wed 7:30am to 4:30pm Tues. & Thursday 8am to 5pm Friday 8am to 2pm Payment Methods: All major credit cards including Care Credit ASSOCIATION Associate Fellow of the American
5.Gary B. Southerland DDS
1910 Birdcreek Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
gary is very gentle. he did my braces when i was young, and my crown last year. and my teeth look amazing! the receptionist is very nice and positive, in a good way. the atmosphere is just comforting.
1217 S 31st St
Visit our website
Welcome to our painless free environment where we take the stress out of getting a root canal. Our patient care is both warm and friendly and we take the extra steps to make sure you are comfortable a
2320 S 31st St
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
Gary B. Southerland DDS
1910 Birdcreek Dr, Temple, TX, 76502
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future