Serving the Tecumseh area.
1.Dale's Plumbing & Rooter Service
19626 Gordon Cooper Dr
You never think much about a plumber until you NEED A PLUMBER! As a new homeowner, new to the area, I can only say Thank God for Dale's Plumbing. Obviously, I had an emergency and ran to the yellowb
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
3.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
4.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
5.Jimmy B Quick Plumbing
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsSeptic Tank & System Cleaning
The job was to install a surround wall and bathtub and the new fixtures for it and fix the drain under the tub. The quote was $1,000 to do this. I was to buy the surround wall and tub (Lasco Fiberglas
6.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
7.Ace's Three Plumbing & Heating
7224 S Bryant Ave
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersFurnace Repair & Cleaning
24 Hour Service/Radio Dispatcher/Locally Owned & Operated By Mark Douglas
Dale's Plumbing & Rooter Service
19626 Gordon Cooper Dr, Tecumseh, OK, 74873
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?