Axis Mental Health
Serving the Swartz area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
1.Orthopaedic Clinic Of North Louisiana
1501 Louisville Ave
ClinicsPhysical TherapistsMedical ClinicsOccupational Therapists
I had an issue with my knee and I went to the Orthopedic Clinic of North Louisiana. The Doctor was very nice and made me feel comfortable in treating my condition. The staff was friendly, helpful an
2.Cascio Rodric E DDS
1601 Royal Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
3.Sampognaro, Charles M
1219 N 19th St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Call for specials
4.Dr. Michael Haynes- The Vision Source
2808 Forsythe Ave
SunglassesContact LensesOptometry Equipment & SuppliesClinics
5.St Francis Primary Care Clinic
2600 Tower Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinics
St. Francis Medical Group is an organization of physicians, mid-level providers, and team members who provide primary and specialty care in Northeast Louisiana. Inspired by the vision of St. Francis o
6.Lavespere, Eric DDS
2800 Kilpatrick Blvd
Implant DentistryDental ClinicsDentistsPeriodontists
2820 Louisville Ave
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Founded in 2002. Kool Smiles is a network of local dental offices dedicated to expanding quality dental care access for children and families in underserved communities. Kool Smiles provides preventat
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Swartz area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.