Serving the Summerfield area.
1.Friendly Home Repair Inc
5160 SE 135th St
PlumbersHome ImprovementsHome Repair & MaintenanceKitchen Planning & Remodeling Service
Call SHAWN at FRIENDLY HOME REPAIR and PLUMBING today. In addition to all of your residential / light commercial repairs, remodeling, and construction, we now offer a COMPLETE SELECTION OF PLUMBING SE
2.Meeks Plumbing Inc
12340 SE Us Highway 441
Wonderful people ! Came out on New Year's eve fixed a broken water main to our house for a very reasonable price! I will do business with them from now on!! Really nice people in both the office and
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
6.First Choice Plumbing SolutionsServing the Summerfield, FL area
PlumbersWater HeatersLeak Detecting ServiceSewer Contractors
Visit our website
Fixed a problem that other plumbers could not. Will was professional and experienced. Will definitely call again.
7.Express Plumbing IncServing the Summerfield, FL area
PlumbersSewer ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Fall into a Sale!
Took perfect care of my issues and when we talked about pricing he was very reasonable and gave me the pricing information for the faucet and toilet upfront. Very professional and did a great job.Woul
Meeks Plumbing Inc
12340 SE Us Highway 441, Belleview, FL, 34420 If It leaks, Call Meeks.
Please try reloading the page.
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.