Bafaro J J
13 Winter St, Worcester, MA, 01604 We are voted #1 because we always do the job right the first time. More InfoPREFERRED
1.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
2.Gauthier's Plumbing & Heating & HVAC
5 Mason Street
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesWater Heater Repair
Visit our website
10% off for all Seniors and Veterans
I live in Grafton and had a sewer line backup in my basement - luckily caught it before it was a really big problem. Called Gauthier's around 11AM on a Saturday and received a message to leave a mess
3.Nicolopoulos Plumbing and Heating
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningWater HeatersWater Heater Repair
Visit our website
Providing reliable, quality service for ALL of your plumbing and heating needs. Contact us for an estimate and we will give you a prompt response. We also install and repair water heaters. Serving the
4.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Need a good plumber? Roto-Rooter is North America's largest provider of plumbing & drain cleaning services with more than 600 locations in the US and Canada. Roto-Rooter is the company to call for resMore Nearby Locations »
5.Rheem Water Heaters
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesPlumbing Fixtures Parts & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Rheem is the industry leader for water heating solutions. All Rheem products meet and exceed rigorous industry standards for quality and reliability. From raw material delivery to finished product ass
6.Bafaro J J
13 Winter St
PlumbersFurnaces-HeatingSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
J.J. Bafaro Inc. is a full-service open shop mechanical firm specializing in heating, ventilation and air conditioning, plumbing and sprinkler work for both the commercial/residential markets. The com
Call a Pro Plumber
Serving the Sturbridge area. Fast Reliable Emergency Plumbing.Great Service. Low Prices. Call Us
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.