Richard King DDS
3061 Geer Rd, Turlock, CA, 95382
1.Hillside Family Dental
103 S Forest Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
2.Sonora Smiles - Dave Berger DDS
14255 Tuolumne Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryEndodontists
I unhesitatingly recommend "Dr. Dave" and Sonora Smiles. From your arrival to your exit, you will be treated with respect by the courteous, kind staff and acknowledged as an individual. Upbe
13945 Mono Way
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
4.Twain Harte Family Dental Care
22629 Twain Harte Dr
DentistsPediatric DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I have had several appointments with this dental office and my experiences with them have been wonderful. And I would like to thank their staff for doing a great job
5.Smith Jeffery W DDS Inc.
630 Woods Creek Dr
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services More InfoPREFERRED
6.Forest Road Dental Clinic
193 Fairview Ln Ste B
If I could give this office minus stars I would. She does not deserve the one star that you are required to give. Dr. Sostock was my mothers doctor for months and never found out what killed her. T
7.Rankin Ron E DDS
23 Snell St
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Visit our website
If you haven’t seen a dentist in a while or are just looking for a change, our office offers comprehensive dental care and a warm and caring environment. We offer everything from basic cleanings to X-
1310 E Swain Rd, Stockton, CA, 95210
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future