Palatka Dental Office
www.dentalcenterofpalatka.com 1721 Saint Johns Avenue, Palatka, FL 32177 Receive Dental Care From Experts.Call Us Today For An Appointment.
1.Oxford Dental Associates
100 Whetstone Pl
DentistsPeriodontistsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry More Info
1747 Us Highway 1 S
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
3.David Dental Associates
1971 Old Moultrie Rd
Serving St. Augustine and Palatka for over 22 years.
4.Forbes, Phillip R DDS
405 S Ponce De Leon Blvd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Premium custom dentures at affordable prices. Dr. Phillip Forbes of Denture Designs has over 20 years experience providing quality and comfort to his patients. Our Denture Center has an on site lab wh
5.Diaz, Frank DMD
1301 Plantation Island Dr S
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
new to town needed a dentist great doctor very friendly and professional
6.Oldest City Family Dentistry
2520 Us Highway 1 S
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Awesome dentist. Everyone there really cares about the patients, and they use all the newest techniques. So glad that Dr. Dixon is back to treat my family again.
7.Great Expressions Dental Centers St Augustine
9b Saint Johns Medical Park Dr
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
Great Expressions Dental Centers provides access to affordable dental care without sacrificing quality or convenience. Our talented and dedicated doctors and staff put the patients needs first becauseMore Nearby Locations »
St Augustine Dentists
Explainplease.com 30 year in St AugustineTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future